Monday, February 2, 2009

Lost in the Weekend


Monday mornings are always hard for me to get going. I enjoy the weekends so much because I get to spend so much more time with Marty than during the week. As I'm sitting at my kitchen table writing my "to-do" list for today I keep thinking about our fun weekend. On Friday night we invited Rich and Randy (Marty's brother and his girlfriend) over for a LOST party. Last year when I was so sick and we couldn't leave the house we decided to start watching LOST, the tv series. It very quickly became all-consuming and we fell deep into it! It was so fun and when we watched all that we could watch, we waited. Season 5 just started up again, so hence our party. Rich and Randy have done some serious catch-up over the last few months and become consumed as well. Here are pics of our 'lil party!


We had Darma initiative Brownies


Hawaiian Haystacks


Hawaiian Leis and Umbrella's
(Rich and Randy)


Yum!

Well I better get going on Today!
Graham has taken all the DVDs out of the cupboard and is stacking them into a serious tower!
Have a good Monday!

2 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

I want to come!

jill said...

I love your Darma initiative signs! We are true LOST followers!