Saturday, February 21, 2009

Numero Dos

It was another successful LOST party! Rich and Randi came down and joined Marty and I for the festivities. We had grilled shishkabobs, salty baked potatoes, fruit and drinks. I also made "Apollo" chocolate bars to help sweeten the mood. There were airplanes crashing into our baked potatoes and palm trees just off shore. We have been saving three episodes of LOST to watch at a time. It helps not get so frustrated when they leave you hanging... as LOST is sure to do. But I must say season 5 is tying things together and I can better see where the show is going for once. Kind of nice, in my opinion!







































This is me after our yummy food. I was so happy because I was full with our delicious meal and we were about to start LOST. I thought I would pose!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessi, you are so cute and crafty! Love the Lost party idea. My husband and I are big Lost fans. Hmm, now I'm feeling the desire to come up with some creative Lost dinner menu.

Andrea said...

Oh MY GOSH! I am seriously SOOOOO impressed Jess! You had me at the first party with your Dharma brownies and now this?? The palm trees and planes? I am grinning ear to ear. So freaking cute. Clever and creative in every way. I give it four stars. :-)

Suzy said...

So Cute Jess!!! You always wear yourself out coming up with creative ideas!!!

Jewels said...

Stoppit stoppit stoppit. Man, do Cody and I have to get addicted to Lost in order to attend one of your fabulous soirees? Yes, I think we do.

allegra said...

whoa, whoa whoa!! you are amazing at your party throwing skills...and you're whipping out these party-ordeals left and right. you're amazing. SUCH a cute lost party. i am so addicted to lost. i love all the characters:) so cheesy, but true! the best is the airplane centerpiece in the table. awesome.