Monday, February 23, 2009

Birdie and Bubble


Graham has two new words.

We can thank Granddad, Brian Patch, for the first one. He is raising a bird-man just like himself.

The second, I think Miss Julie, and her Kindermusic bubble activity. Also to Marty for showing all the boys a good time after dinner on Sunday night!

Graham, Cache & Cole were elated!






















Birdie Video
This was taken from the front seat with my phone,
facing forward the entire time.
I'm surprised he is even in the shot!

6 comments:

Tayva said...

Oh, I love it! I think I should get a video of Brian saying, "Birdie"! We had so much fun at dinner; thanks again! XO

Karen said...

Sooo cute, I love the way he ennunciates! Amazing job with the phone... I'm impressed! It must be a family thing.

jill said...

Graham, you cute little thing!

megan said...

Clear as a bell Way to GO!!! So cute.

Chelsea Anne said...

So is it a southern accent or what?

Unknown said...

Oh! I want to eat him with a spoon!