Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wow!

I cannot believe August is over already! My sister in law Jill was in town the entire month with her three beautiful children McKay, Elle and Anna. We did lots of swimming and playing at Nan's house. To be totally honest I got really worn down last week after trying to keep up with everyone else. I figure it takes about 3 times the energy it is used to do anything! I got a cold and my heart was acting up, but I'm feeling better this week, so back to blogging. Here are a lot of great photos from the last month.






Summary: Graham won't hold still at 10 months


Cousin's swim lunch at my Aunt Char's. So many kids! So much fun!


McKay, Nan and Elle



Elle's successful jump off the diving board. This is for her and her Daddy!


Max: The Hot Dog


Who really wants a hot furry animal on your back in 90 degree weather?


Anna, McKay, Nan, Graham and Elle


Elle with the classic roller skates that velcro over your shoes. I'm pretty sure many generation to come with fall and slip on the wood floor while trying to master the skates. I loved them when I was small and they seem to as well.



5 comments:

megan said...

Oh Graham you are about to over take that lion. He is getting so big. Is that lion from BLAH BLAH?

Natalie said...

Cute pictures Jess. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Graham is really getting big, that's so fun. And, I love Max he's too funny.

kim huish said...

Elle looks exactly like Brett! And oh the many memories of that swimming pool (like trying to swim the whole length underwater with a single breath and making up songs!)

Unknown said...

Jess-
Such cute photos! You really should have that white hairy thing on your back looked at! Max is CUTE!
Miss you!
Love Meg & Mom(coming home tomorrow)

jill said...

thanks for posting cute pictures of my kids on your blog! I will show Brett the clip of Elle when he comes home tonight! That was a great trip!