Sunday, September 14, 2008

Princess

My friend Karen had this on her blog and it was really fun! This appeals to my princess, pink clothes and barbie days. I was Belle


You Are Belle!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your apperance. Also, you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

I don't know, but I do like Belle. So take the quiz and tell me who you are!



3 comments:

kim huish said...

I was Snow White!

Jewels said...

haha, I have done this! I was Megara from Hercules

Tayva said...

hmm. What a great idea! So, I took the quiz and I'm Pocahontas! Really? I guess I'll have to see the movie again sometime! XOXO