Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Life of Late

Marty and Graham in the kitchen before bedtime. Graham has been off his sleeping schedule and I've been going a little bit nuts. The only way I have enough strength and energy to take care of him all day is if I can actually sit down when he naps. It's been a bit of a dilemma, but I think he is pretty much back on track. Anyone got tips on what to do with a Grandma that rocks him to sleep in her arms while your out of town? Love you Mom!

Playing our daily game of Peek-a-boo behind the drapes


My Glitter toes! They are the answer to my pedicure needs. They last for about 6 weeks and they will not chip. This color is a bright coral and I like it. I feel like I need to be wearing a jeweled bikini though.


Just turn your head. I have no idea why this picture is sideways and I'm too lazy to fix it. These are some little handouts I made for my Mom's lesson in Relief Society. She is the Relief Society Coordinator in a BYU ward. They turned out pretty cute and who doesn't love Sundance suckers?


So my sister Suz had the great idea to try these Bundtettes! We were trying to copy these Nothingbundtcakes. It was a sad showing in my opinion. I think it turned out more like a breast than a bundt!


Trying to teach Graham to wear the headphones when he plays the piano. (Yes, we have a digital piano. It was the answer to Marty wanting to practice in the wee hours of the morn. The man wakes up at 5am!)




Suprise there is a FLASH!


I have felt better this week than last which is such a relief. I have a hard time when the downs last.
I'm loving being a mom and a wife. I think it is my perfect fit.


I also LOVE September!

5 comments:

Jewels said...

You have been SO busy! And I'm so happy to hear it! Little Graham is so cute, you need to let me babysit him again. Thanks for the Birthday call yesterday! Love you so much!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

ah, man, i hear ya. grammas are the worst! nash's grandma lets him stay up and play "because he didn't want to go to bed." and if i say to put him to bed at 7:30 (because the later he stays up after that the harder it is to get him to sleep), she says "how about 8:00" every time without fail. but they are the best babysitters anyway, god love 'em! graham is such a cute little stinker-best smile ever!

allegra said...

oh, i feel 'ya! naps are ESSENTIAL to a mom's sanity...at any age. i think god created nap times for kids to help the mom's not go insane:) and as bad as that sounds, it's so true. you need breaks throughout the day and you need some "you" time. totally understandable. I hope he gets back on track soon for you.

does that darling kid ever not smile? he's so adorable, my heck!!

allegra said...

oh yeah and cute relief society handouts! adorable.

p.s we LOVED iron man. best movie ever!

Andrea said...

A breast!??! Oh man that had me laughing. I know some secrets to making the Nothing But Bundts! Remind me and I'll reveal them all to you. The handouts are adorable! Very cute- well done. A great update. Glad you are feeling better this week. xoxo!