Thursday, January 10, 2008

The True Stay-at-Home Mom

When you've taken 100 pictures of your son on the same brown sofa, you know it's time to leave the house. He sure is cute though!
I took him to the doctor yesterday and luckily it's not RSV.  He said it sounded more like croup... which isn't a lot better.  He told me what to listen for so now I have my stethoscope out listening to his breath sounds.  His right ear is also pink so I have antibiotics and I'm just suppose to watch him and see how he is acting.  It's like a mini clinic over here and he is my best patient!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Well your Mom #1. A stethascope? I don't have one of those around the house...

Andrea said...

Oops! I even spelled it wrong. I am awesome. If Graham ever needs help with his homework, just send him on over.

hayleyrowan said...

He is so dang cute jess.

Jewels said...

How cute is he in his little hat! It sounds like he's on the mend, I'm glad to hear he's doing better - and you too!