Monday, January 7, 2008

Staying Positive

For those reading my blog I assume they know about my health problems since the birth of Graham.  So I plan not to do a summary of the course of events, but to say the least I've been sick!  I've opened my computer several times today to post something and really didn't know what to say.  Today has not been a good day and the nausea has been awful.  I'm trying to stay positive during this time, but some days are harder than others.  I'm grateful for my family and friends- I love you all and thank you for the support! I'll hope and pray for a better day tomorrow...

5 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

If it makes you feel better I puked all day today too:(

Jewels said...

Oh, Jess - hang in there! I'm sure you're sick of hearing that. I think of you every day and truly hope this passes. Love you!

Natalie said...

Jess...I so miss being there to come and see you. I'm praying for you and miss you. You are an incredibly stong person and I know you'll get through this.

Kateastrophe said...

Hey! This is Julia's friend Kate and I just wanted you to know that we're all pulling for you and your beautiful family!! I'm a total blog stalker so I might be here a lot :D

Andrea said...

Jess! The love for you is more than you know. The heavens are tiring from hearing about how much we love you.. the angels are like, "We know! We know!".
What other trial could test you like this? I can't think of a weak bone in your personality. (So... that's supposed to be a compliment). You'll get through it and grow and have yet another amazing facet in the diamond that you are (hey! that was good!).
You are AMAZING and I LOVE you!!! Big big kiss....