Friday, January 25, 2008

Cut and Color

This week I got down the stairs with Graham, the diaper bag and my purse.  I then drove to my mother-in-laws and dropped off Graham to be watched while I went to get a long overdue hair cut and color.  I was proud of myself even though the effort nearly did me in.  I must say that getting your hair done can really help your spirits.  My color was so grown out it was scary and my hair was as long as it's been in years.  Now it has a short style and highlights again.  I love it!

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Jess! I am so proud of you. I am so glad that you are getting stronger everyday! You amaze me:) Love you!!!!

Unknown said...

Jess I am so glad to see you blogging! Now we can keep in better touch. Your little baby is so cute! Tell Marty Hi from cha!

megan said...

You are always totally beautiful but, I bet that felt soooo good. I hope they gave you a great scalp massage. AHHHHHHHHHH

Dana Dastrup said...

Jess I just wanted to tell you how proud of you that I am! Katie & Char have kept me updated on how things are going with you & I wanted you to know that you are in my prayers. IF you need anything PLEASE let me know. Katie will tell you that I am a really dang good babysitter... So I would be happy to take care of Graham for you if you would want. Anyway, know that you are in my prayers and I am thinking of you!