Monday, January 14, 2008

My New Favorite Movie

My good friend Judy Grow was staying with my a few weeks ago and introduced us to this most wonderful foreign film.  The name is Vitus.  I tried to get the trailer to pop up on my blog, but I think the POTS has gone to my brain or blogger really didn't want you all to see it. Try going to this link to view... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfAZOnBV1Zg   We watched it again last night with Marty's family and I was again amazed!  Rent it, Buy it, Watch it... I promise you will be better because of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jess!
We too LOVED Vitus! After watching it, I went to bed that night with the name Vitus ringing in my ears! That was a tad annoying! Anyway- glad I could visit your blog, and feel guilty about mine! Just kidding!
Love You! Megs