Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Progress

March 2, 2011















To show you where the stairs are going off the kitchen! People have been confused:)

March 3, 2011
A new favorite spot for Graham to sit!

March 5, 2011






































Vacuuming all our food after some wild dust and demolition!

March 20, 2011















Trying to expose the brick on the stairway. I really, really want it to work, but it doesn't come off really easily so we will see. We have a few ideas!


Graham's Room
















View from Graham's Room

Bathroom Framed
















Tub in place


Plumbing in for sink and toilet























More plumbing

Main floor is down!

















Little white attic tub
















Nursery wall is dry walled


Skylights and kits
8 in total we think!


Today has been a crazy day again! I'm going to kill Graham currently so I put him in his room and closed the door. I didn't want to do anything drastic so I've let him and me cool off. :)
The funny part is about 10 minutes ago he stopped calling for "Mommy!" and started calling for "Worker!" Marty thought it was hilarious!

My baby progress is that I'm two centimeters dilated and 80% effaced!
So things are going good!
Due Date April 3, 2011
I hope I go all the way!

6 comments:

Annie said...

So, it's been a while since I last checked your blog, but I just barely saw the pictures you posted of your mexico trip and I couldn't help but think about what a true beauty you are! Honestly, I'm dreading pictures of me when I'm pregnant with my clothes on! But you look simply stunning in just a bikini with wet hair and a baby bump. Also, how fun to have your own little mystery going on in your attic - don't skimp on the details of the letters, I love that kind of stuff. Anyway, I hope you're doing well with your pregnancy and we're praying for you and the whole delivery - love you!

Jewels said...

Amazing progress! I NEVER thought I would say this, but looking at those pictures is making the tips of my fingers start to itch...it's like I want to rip something out and remodel again! And we're not even 100% done with our kitchen!!

shannon said...

you are darling. your house is darling. and i want to eat graham. you should call antique road shows and see what you can find out about your new treasures. what a fun project! you are one busy, busy lady.
:)
i am thinking about you and pray everything goes well over the next couple weeks!
xoxo

Suzy said...

I died when I heard about Graham calling for the workers. He is a stinker, but a cute one for sure! Love you!

Meg said...

love the progress...and so glad little girl is still cooking :) call if you need anything!

mjm said...

Jess - this is random as ever, but did you grow up watching Full House?! This renovated attic is totally reminding me of Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky's attic apartment at the Tanner's. It had me so excited I couldn't not comment. It looks so fun. Best of luck this next little bit! -Mallory Meyer