Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Chesapeake Bay




















































































These are photos from my marvelous weekend in Delaware for Brett's Graduation. Marty stayed home with Graham and I went all by myself back east. I had so much fun it is hard to explain it! Let's just say I had ZERO responsibilities! I didn't even carry a purse!

We went boating on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay in Brett's beautiful boat!
We had lunch just off the water and I ate Maryland Blue Crabs for the first time!
Brett and I split that platter!
McKay was a sport and kept wanting to try them!

It was a perfect weekend and I wish I would have taken more photos!
But like I said I wasn't carry much the whole weekend!

I'm so proud of Brett for graduating from Wharton!
He is my hero!

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a fun trip! Also, when we lived in Salt Lake (before we moved to Provo), we lived above the zoo! I love that place! I remember hearing the monkeys from one of the bus stops in our neighborhood!

McGuire's said...

looks wonderful! I bet that was so weird to not have a baby to take care of all day. How great to have a nice break!