Monday, June 28, 2010

A Birthday Bundt!







































It was such a fun evening celebrating with my Mom, family and friends. I didn't get many pictures and I regret not getting a photo of the final dessert. It was a bundt cake, made with vanilla pudding mix and four eggs- very dense and delicious! Then strawberries and a cream sauce made with sour cream, powdered sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice. My mouth is still salivating!

My mom's brother Mike and sister Nancy were there!
(We missed her youngest sister Jody!)

It was a great night and my Dad was happy we stayed to clean up! :)

This coming week should be a blast we have lots of family coming in to celebrate my Mom's Bday and the fourth!

ps. Thanks to Meg L for the decorations! They were perfect!

No comments: