Wednesday, May 5, 2010

5th Anniversary! Hooray!

05. 05. 05




























5 fun gifts for my sweetie!
+
5 different colors of Calla Lilies for me!
+
A Cinco de Mayo sombrero
for Graham!
=

A Happy 5th Anniversary!








ps. We haven't even opened all the gifts yet because when we got home from dessert Graham awoke and was possessed by an evil spirit and we couldn't get him to calm until 1am! I think we are going to spend a weekend away in a few weeks! Anyone want to babysit the angel?

6 comments:

sumthinghappened said...

Happy 5th!

Tayva said...

Holy Frijoles! A bandito! Happy Cinco to you both--XO

natalie todd said...

Happy Anniversary! Take care of yourself my friend. Darn those POTS episodes. Jess... overdoing it? Thats not like you my perfectionist straight A friend :) Slow down sister and get better!

I'd babysit that cutie any day!

McGuire's said...

Happy 5 Years!!! i'll take him!

Annie said...

How fun! The cook book display makes be feel like we need to have another movie night and Patch house inspection.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Congrats Jessie. Your little guy is so darling! You look great. Beautiful as ever.