Monday, May 3, 2010

Harp Recital Finito!

I just got home from our Spring Harp Recital. It is always so stressful to get everyone there and keep them stress free and confident. (If I could do all of those things I would have magical powers and be the best harp teacher in all the land!) Everyone played great and we took this picture at the end to document.

Down in front is Zahria, then Candace is the blond, the belted beauty is Kalani and Courtney is in the back hiding her pregnant belly... soon to be mother of three.

I love all my students and really enjoy teaching. But on nights like this I'm so glad the recital is over. Now I just have the big Harp Festival on Saturday and there will be a much needed break after that!

Brian, this photo is for you! To show my wide-mouthed excitement that the recital is over!!


ps. When I got home I found some Cadbury chocolate. Yum! I had several squares and then read they have 1.5 grams of fat PER square. I think I had ten squares. You do the math. Nice bedtime snack!!

3 comments:

sumthinghappened said...

Sometimes you shouldn't do the math...

Good luck Sat. Your students are lucky to have you.

Brian said...

Ah Jessica, I love you and your wonderfully contagious wide-mouthed excitement. How lucky for Marty and the rest of us that we now have two of you!

Suzy said...

You look Beautiful in these pictures.. but when do you not is the real question? I love you sister!