Monday, April 20, 2009

Photo Play




































(Look at those locks!)




Graham and I got home from California last night late. I was deliriously sleepy, as was he! Marty tucked us in and the plan was to sleep in. To my dismay, the roofers started repairing our roof this morning at 6:30. I almost started crying.

I am at Marty's parents home letting Graham take a nap. The roofers were working directly above his room. When I tried to lay him down he kept looking around to see who was knocking. Graham has now been asleep for 3 1/2 hours. I'm letting him sleep because he didn't sleep well in California. The poor boy hated his porta-crib. So I've been playing with these photos from our trip (not for the whole 3 1/2 hours) It is kind of a hog-pog of techniques, but I'm playing and learning how.

We had a good time in California. We spent a lot of time at the beach and taking care of two little rascals. We shopped and ate and did all the those good things you should do with your sister. I will say, I was loving being back and sleeping next to my man. I missed him for 6 days!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

We all missed you, too! I'm so glad you had a bit of fun tucked into your own little Jess/Suzy pre-school. What great photos; I can almost hear the surf! Welcome home, XO

Tayva said...

Okay, I was still signed in as you, Jess! [I know you welcome yourself back, but let's make it official!] WELCOME HOME, SWEETIES!!!! (as me this time) XO

Karen said...

Looks like you had fun. I miss the beach. Glad you are home.

megan said...

So fun. I want to go there. Those are the cutest pic. Hope that the roofers finish ahead of schedule. Welcome back we missed you sunday!