Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas Catch Up

Christmas Eve at the Sumsion's was a grand 'ole time! We invited the Patches so we could all be together which made for it so much easier on Marty and I. My Dad, Graham and Marty's Dad!
A happy holiday bunch!


Santa visited the Jacuzzi crowd as well! It was very nice of him!


Temple Square con mi familia
Suzy, Me, Jill, Meg, and Mama Jan

Merry Christmas! Isn't Marty cute?

Marty opening "his silky" on Christmas morning. Anyone that really knows me, knows I have a silky blanket. It is blue. It is soft and silky. I love it! Marty has tried to steal my silky nightly since being married so I decided to make his a silky for Christmas. I was only able to do it will the help of my friend Jane Ann. But I did it and now I know how to quilt. It was a very rewarding project and I'm glad that it turned out so great!

2 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

You and your silky...Did your book ever turn up?

Jill's hair is really cute too.

McGuire's said...

You Quilt!! Jess, look at all the things your doing!