Monday, November 17, 2008

This little piggy...

Over the last month I have been "eating meat sparingly." It hasn't really been very hard because I don't love meat all that much, but tonight I really, really wanted some Bacon. Yes, bacon. Bacon is really so good- it is crispy, salty, and full of smoky flavor. So tonight Marty wasn't home and it was just me and my bacon. I only ate a few pieces (which I've been known to eat a dozen at the Little America's buffet), so I thought I did pretty good when it came to giving in!

So do you have any secret foods you indulge in when no one is around?

Do tell!

4 comments:

Jewels said...

First - I have to tell you that that big puff coat that Graham is wearing? I bought the same one for Cache! Cole has the brown one..we are so savvy. I LOVE that you indulged in bacon, this post totally made me laugh! Lets see, I think a more important question for me is what food do I NOT indulge in? Steak, bean dip, popcorn, Baby Ruth candybars...

Tayva said...

Oh, dear. Will anyone else read this? hmm. I would love to tell you that random indulgences cease when one becomes older and wiser. Yeah. Not so much. Salty, sweet, salty, sweet, etc. Sunday I ate a WHOLE bag of micro popcorn. And I think I used Good & Plenty's as chasers. Shhhhh
XOXO

kim huish said...

I'm still doing the "eat meat sparingly" thing too! Luckily, I don't ever crave bacon. However, I was craving chocolate chip pumpkin bread a few weeks ago (well, I'm still craving it) so I made 2 loaves and I think I basically ate a whole loaf to myself. Oops!

Andrea said...

Hm. I'm with Juls on this one. What don't I crave? But lately I have little weird things, like those white vanilla wafers with frosting in the middle? And Costco has this really yummy bran flake cereal with raisins that I like to snack on... which would be sort of healthy if I could STOP! And I can eat a whole bag of Trader Joe's Kettle popcorn, um... oreos...cherry nibs... so, yeah... that was this week. I'll keep you posted. (yikes!)