Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two by Two


The cute tiger match


The Ark and Animals


The Front

The Back (ziploc to collect all the matches)

When I was young I thought these file folders looked so fun. I would see other kids at church playing with them, wishing I could play too. So when I decided to make one for Graham I had big plans to make a good dozen- matching numbers, colors, word of wisdom fun, match the prophets , etc. Well, let me tell you it took me a lot longer than I had planned and hoped. It turned out really cute and I had fun coloring, but I still only have one. I think I'll try to start another while I watch the Olympics tonight. Last night I painted my fingernails during the diving. I love the Olympics. Don't you?

6 comments:

Suzy said...

Wow Jess it turned out way cute! Miss you lots!

Liz said...

Very cute!!

Jewels said...

Me likey! Lets get together and make some, k? Lots and lots...

Chelsea Anne said...

I have half of mine colored. Not nearly as cute as yours though

Suzy said...

Hey Jess! Will you take a picture of graham today and post it? I am afraid he will change too much by the time I get home! Miss you Lady

Amelia said...

What a cute idea! Where did you get the pictures from? Zach would love that! One more month AND COUNTING until nursery...he is NUTS!