Monday, August 11, 2008

And we are off...



Marty and I are going to Lake Powell with his entire family (minus the kiddies). It should be such a wonderful trip! Food, movies, swimming, napping, planning Halloween, and soaking up the sun. Thanks to my Mama and babysitters for helping with Graham. I'm already getting sad when I think of leaving him tomorrow.

I plan to get caught up on this whole Twilight phenomenon while I'm away, so I'll report my progress. Wish us a grand ol' time and lots of great tan lines!

Adios!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Have a WoNdErFuL time...what a fun way to get away with just the adults. Powell can be crazy with all those kiddos...it was so great to see you last week;-)

Liz said...

Planning Halloween??!! You would get along great with my 25 year old daughter (Eleanor), she is just nuts about Halloween!

McGuire's said...

How was your trip jess?! I think you would be back now. Hope it was wonderful and relaxing! Did you read twilight?

kim huish said...

Oh Lake Powell...I hope you got some good tubing in like the old times! Hope you guys had a fun time!

Amelia said...

That looks and sounds phenomenal! I have never been to Powell. I am glad you are in on the whole Twilight extravaganza! I am just finishing the last book. 200 pages to go! Which are you reading now?