Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lake Powell Living


Our beautiful view from the back of the houseboat


Marty and Rich being themselves... Ladies, Rich is single and oh so great!
(It is a fake tat, if you were wondering!)


Volleyball with the fam. I was sitting on the porch finishing Eclipse and enjoying myself thoroughly!


The Girls, me, Julia and Andrea. I have the greatest sister-in-laws on the planet. They are so fun to be with. I love just being around them because they are so witty and funny. I usually just stare at them with my mouth wide open in awe at how cool they are. I try to keep up with them, but mostly I just smile and enjoy there awesome company!


Scott and Andrea


Jewels and Cody



Marty and Rich would hang on the back of the boat and drag behind. They pretended to be Salmon. They were laughing so hard. It was a highlight!

So we had a lot of grand fun. We planned Halloween, played Guitar Hero, ate and ate, played volleyball and badminton, napped, tanned, ate snowed cones, surfed and mostly I READ! It was so so fun to read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I haven't had time at home so I took advantage of all the down time and enjoyed myself more than I can say. I love curling up with a good book, especially at Lake Powell. I'm only half-way through Breaking Dawn. So no discussion yet. That will come in time, but OH MY it is so fun!

7 comments:

Tayva said...

Oh, what fun pics! It was the best week ever. Thank you, thank you forever for being in our family! XO, Second Mom

Jewels said...

Oh my goodness it was SO MUCH FUN! And stop it, you are amazing. Andrea and I are so glad you're our other sister. You better call me as soon as you finish the book! Well, that won't be enough time, we should probably go to lunch...LOVE YOU.

hayleyrowan said...

cute pictures. lake powell, the perfect way to end summer.

Natalie said...

Cute pictures. Looks & sounds like a fabulous trip. Glad to see you were up for it. Hope you like the book too!

Suzy said...

I'm way jealous! I may be in California but there is just something magical about lake powell!!! Miss you lots lady!

McGuire's said...

Fun trip! Lucky! I haven't been to Lake Powell since high school. sad! We need to get together!

Liz said...

I have to know...how do you 'plan Halloween'? I mean, a couple of bags of candy and some vampire teeth and I'm done. Share your ideas with me, please!!