Thursday, April 24, 2008

A very tiny little hand...



My Aunt Char took Graham and I on a little outing. We went to get this little mold made of Graham's hand. It is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I'm sure I will cherish it even more as he get bigger and his hand isn't so tiny any more. He was such a good baby during the whole thing. He kept smiling and looking down at his hand with a perplexed look. I know I was thinking, "what is the huge pink blob on his hand?" so I can only imagine what he was thinking... "cold...wet...squishy...I LOVE it! " It was so much fun! Thanks Char!

6 comments:

Tayva said...

Oh, I love you both "10 times more ere I did"! What a precious momento, and the photos of the process? Priceless! XO, Second Mom

Chelsea Anne said...

I love his hands too. They are the cutest little I have ever seen.

Jewels said...

I can't get over how cute he is. Seriously, Jess. SO CUTE!!! I love the little hand - great idea!

Andrea said...

Oh he is so cute.....

megan said...

does that kid ever have a bad day? He is always smiling. You are such a lucky mom to have a child soo happy. The hand is too cute it will never be that small again and to suspend it in time is a fab idea! Wish I did that.

Mandy said...

Okay, you are the cutest mom! I'm happy you are getting out and about - what a great adventure. Now, how do we capture Graham's grin? Plaster? Too cute!