Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Today's the Day

I've been looking forward to this day AND dreading it for weeks. My mom and I planned a trip to California to visit my sister with hopes that I would be doing a lot better mid-February. Well to say the least I haven't been feeling all that well, but we decided to still try and go amongst all the symptoms. We fly out this afternoon so I ask from all friends and fam, please send your prayers and good thoughts my way so I can make the journey! I'll post and let you know how it goes...

9 comments:

Jewels said...

Good luck, Jess! I'll be thinking of you, you're always in my prayers. You'll do great, have a fun time!

allegra said...

Jessie

i found your blog i don't even remember how, but i heard you have been sick, and just wanted to let you know that YOU have been in our family prayers for awhile now and my parents always talk about you and how great you are, etc. sure hope you feel better soon!! your little guy is absolutely darling, congrats!

p.s have fun!!

Meagan Marie said...

I have been thinking about you all day and can't wait to hear how it went!! call me or text me soon! love ya!!

Chelsea Anne said...

Did you make it?

Natalie said...

let me know how you're doing. if you're doing well i'd love to come up and meet your for lunch or something, if not i understand. love you, happy valentines day.

McGuire's said...

How's it going??? I hope it's nice and warm for you. I am really missing the sun!

megan said...

I am so glad you are going. There is nothing better than being with your sisters. I am thinking of you and I know that it will be great. I hope you post the pictures of all you beautiful women when you get back

Meagan Marie said...

Hey I know you get home today but I don't want to bug you so give me a call. hope all went well I can't wait to hear all about it!

natalie todd said...

Hey Jess... I've been thinking of you. I hope you were able to enjoy CA and seeing your sister. I need to catch up with you. We'll have to talk soon. Graham is so adorable!