Wednesday, February 6, 2008

2.6.08


Well my posting as been suffering as of late. I haven't been feeling well and I hate that I've turned into a person that talks about their health all the time. But I must explain that it is difficult to think about anything else. Which is sad!! So for now I'll explain my new found love for the state of Tennessee. I've been receiving help from Vanderbilt University for the past several weeks and it has been so helpful. I'll be undergoing some more testing which might help give me a little more insight into what is going on with my heart rate and other symptoms. The second reason I love this state is that I talked with the most wonderful woman yesterday... Fran from Tennessee! She was amazing and has overcome her POTS. She said she doesn't even have her tachycardia any more! She developed POTS after delivering twins and said 5 years later was able to have a third baby with no trouble afterwards. She said if I saw her today I would never know she ever had POTS. She talked about the struggles and difficulties and made some good suggestions. She was so positive and had a wonderfully thick southern accent. It made my day to hear of her success and to hope for the future. She said there is life now and there is life later... and it will all work out! I believe it will!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeay for Fran! Don't you apologize for talking about your health. This is your place to express yourself and this season in your life. I can't imagine the hope she must have given you- to hear it from someone who has experienced exactly what you are going through. Hang in there- we sure love you sooooo much.

hayleyrowan said...

Jess, that's so good to hear. We're so concerned about you. Just yesterday I noticed Grant googling POTS. We are praying and hoping that things will get easier.

Tayva said...

How I love Fran---and I love you, too. This will 'come to pass', dear Jess. I promise! XO, Tayva

Chelsea Anne said...

Didn't hear back from you. I am sure things got busy. I was just wanting to say hi.

p.s. Tell Marty that you think his white hairy legs are simply irresistible.

Jewels said...

Of course you will! I do love that Fran, right now - what a lovely woman. I'm with Andrea, don't feel bad about talking about your health. It's what you are dealing with right now and it must help to have an outlet! Andrea and I gave you this blog so you can talk about whatever you want, so no worries. I love you so much, you are doing awesome.

McGuire's said...

Oh, i'm so happy to hear of Fran. That's great. Hope today is a good day. love you, em