Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Home again

Graham, Nanny Jan and I all arrived home safely. The travel went as smooth as possible on the way there and the baby was an angel. As a side note if you are ever late for a flight get the wheelchair service because they take you right through security. It was great! It was so wonderful to see my sister and her family. We took it very easy, but were able to get a pedicure, go to the beach, watch movies, and play with our cute babies together. I'll be posted pictures soon, but I'm having a little bit of battery trouble. It was so fun to be in the warm sunshine and see green grass. Spring is coming and I'm thrilled! Thanks for all your support and comments... I love them!

4 comments:

Jewels said...

Yay! I'm so glad you had a good time! Sounds like you did lots of fun things. I'm so jealous that you had warm sunshine and got to see green grass. Summer can't get here soon enough! I need to come see me some grammy...he is SO cute!!

Meagan Marie said...

Welcome Home!!! I hope that you brought spring with you!! and I can't wait to see the pics!

Tayva said...

It's so good to have you home! I missed you---but would send you back in a second for you to have as much fun the next time around! Hurray for anything that helps in an airport! And hurray for you, too! XO, Mom #2

hayleyrowan said...

so glad you had a good time