Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mexico 2010




























































Marty and I returned from 6 days in beautiful Puerto Vallarta! Marty surprised me with this trip for Christmas, and I was really was so surprised! It was also Marty's 34th, yes people 34th birthday, while we were there. We had such a fun time celebrating and mostly relaxing. We ate, read, swam, ate, read swam. It was a perfect trip (another than the one day of rain... but we took a glorious nap!) We went fishing one morning with Alonzo (the fisherman), I got two massages, Marty got his first massage ever and got his bum rubbed by a senorita on his birthday, and I ate salsa until my heart and stomach were content!

Thanks Marty for such a fun week!

Also a special thanks to my Mom and Dad for watching the little man while we were gone!

11 comments:

natalie todd said...

oh what a dream!! that sounds sooooo nice and i am WAY jealous of your 2 massages. glad you guys had so much fun. you deserve every second. tell Marty happy 34th! Looks like he's 29 :)

sumthinghappened said...

FUN!

Chelsea Anne said...

What was the name of your hotel again?

Jessica said...

Barcelo: La Jolla de Mismaloya

Chels you would love it!!

Natalie said...

Looks like a fabulous time. Hope you can return to normal life and survive...that's the worst part of a fabulous vacation. Happy Birthday to Marty Pants!
xoxo

Tayva said...

Great photos---I can taste the guacamole in that bowl! (Was that Sr. Pepe's?!) Eeeesh. Ah, Meh-Hee-Ko. I'm so glad you had a great trip! XO

Unknown said...

So Fun! I thought of you guys several times during the week! I was GREEN with envy! Glad you had a great time! Also, I'm glad Marty had a nice bum rub! Nothin' better! :)

Meg said...

I'm jealous...but glad you had such a nice time! Can't wait to come visit you again, my Salt Lake buddy...real soon :)

hayleyrowan said...

what a great trip. sounds amazing.

mer and josh said...

looks absolutely glorious!

McGuire's said...

Looks absolutely wonderful.