Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Marty brought home some Hob Nobs yesterday. I was unaware that he had them and we were chatting I noticed out of the corner of my eye the familiar packaging and asked him very suspiciously, "What are those, where did you get them?"

I was elated when I discovered they really were Hob Nobs! Someone from Marty's work had given them to him and I was ready to pounce! Suzy and I have been watching our treat intake, but I gave in today! (Suzy this is my confession).

These Great Britain morsels are cookies with chocolate on top. I gained five pounds in England, mostly do to these and Digestives. It brought me back to such a fun time living in London and renewed my desire to take Marty there. Their food isn't all that great, but their treats are!
Yummy Chocolate!

Anyone else loves these like I do?

9 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, I do, I do!!!

sumthinghappened said...

Me too! Me too!!!

Natalie said...

Ty loves them...I always get them for his Christmas stocking.

s.niccoli said...

That is so funny! As the picture was loading, my mouth watered a little! Those are some tasty cookies! Hobnobs and Maltesers...have you had maltersers??

Jessica said...

Steph I've never had some maltersers!! I'm not even sure how to say it correctly!!

I found out there is a British store across from Trolley Square that I may be visiting this weekend. I'll check out the other cookies too!

Unknown said...

Sad to say I gained a bit more than 5 pounds whilst living in London-mainly because of these little yummies as well!

Karen said...

Never had Hob Nobs but I love digestives!

McGuire's said...

Oh i forgot about those!! I want some. Have you seen young victoria yet? THat really made me want to go back to London. lets go...

MaryAnne said...

I absolutely LOVE Hobnobs - "one nibble and you're nobbled". :) I'm totally nobbled.