Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fall Photos











I just found these photos from a few months ago that I never posted. It was so fun because Graham and I were able to be in a little photo shoot for one of my harp student's uncle, a photographer. In exchange for us doing it, he gave us all the photos.

I thought they turned out really cute, so for Christmas I made a little iphoto book for one of Marty's gifts. He loved it! Which made me so happy, because my main-squeeze is tough when it comes to gifts.

Isn't Graham a cutie? It was only 22 degrees outside and he was such a trooper!

4 comments:

Tayva said...

Wow! What a beautiful couple of models you guys are! Those pics are wonderful!!! XO

Laura said...

I love autumn pictures, and these are especially nice. And yes, Graham is a cutie!

mer and josh said...

Great pics. You look beautiful and graham is just so cute.

sumthinghappened said...

Very cute indeed.