Monday, March 2, 2009

Commercial Chaos

I just finished filming Studio 5! I wasn't ready when they got here and hadn't picked out my outfit! I was running around and got frazzled! The filming went okay, but I wish I would have rehearsed specifically what I wanted to say. I felt like a large, shiny, bumbling, fumbling idiot! My mom was here to help with Graham if he woke up from his nap and said I did a good job, but I think she had to say that because she is my mother! She was glad it was me and not her! Now that it is over I'm thinking of better things to say. Darn hindsight!

It is going to be on tomorrow, channel 5, Studio 5 @11:00 am.

Let's hope for good editing!

8 comments:

kim huish said...

I wish I lived in Utah to be able to watch it! I'm sure you did a great job. Did Brooke come down?

Tayva said...

Way to go, Jess! You always do better than you think---'hindsite' is just part of the job---and I'm going to be watching tomorrow! XO

Unknown said...

I SOOO want to watch! Is there a way for me to see it!? I'm sure you looked and sounded adorable!
xoxo

Jewels said...

I am SO recording it - and I'm going to attempt to take a shot of me with you in the background on TV. You famous woman, you! Can't wait to see it...

jill said...

I am sure it's going to be fabulous, Jessica. How could it NOT be great, YOU are going to be in it!

megan said...

I am so mad that I missed that! I am stalking KSL for the clip. You probably looked so put together and fab as you always do.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessi I missed the show, DARN. But if you happen to find the clip of it let me know or post it here so I can see it. I'm sure you did such a great job, you're so darling!

allegra said...

wish i lived in UT to see it! oh well! I'm sure you did fabulous! you are so fun and bubbly. people always think they did worse than what it actually was.