Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Suzkitten

Today is Suzy's Birthday. She is my younger sister and I truly adore her. She is 23 and full of spunk. She can make me laugh harder than anyone with her clever sense of humor. She is also Marty's second favorite Sumsion which makes for some good times around our home. Marty "dated" Suzy while I was in London for the Summer and the fire has died since.

She is single. She likes movies, food and family like me! She ski's, does marathons, and dances Zumba style. (Know any eligible gentleman?) I've always said that Suzy can do EVERYTHING (but cross the monkey bars) and I still stand by that statement. She amazes me!

I love you Suzkitten! Happy Birthday!



ps. This is a photo of last year's birthday. My hair is still dark, but I am getting in colored this evening. Dark or Light? Should I keep it the same? I've liked the dark so that is my plan, but if you come back with some serious objections, I'll reconsider. Thanks!

3 comments:

jill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZYCAT! Your family in Delaware LOVES you!

Tayva said...

Happy Birthday to wonderful Suzy! We love you, we love you so much---Jess is right: you ARE awesome!! XO

Jewels said...

SUZ!! Love her, she is a little firecracker. Happy Birthday!

You look gorgeous in any hair color..um, does that help?