Monday, June 16, 2008

June

Fun things have been going on around our home. Here are a few...


Seven Peaks today with Chelsea and her kiddies
Graham's first time in the pool!


A Happy Father's Day to Marty.
I'm not even sure where to start when paying tribute to him,
So I'll leave it to your fondest thoughts and know that he is 10x's what you are thinking
:)




We bought the $$$ Lamp I posted about a few months ago!
This picture doesn't do it justice, it is fabulous, and I love it!
Worth every penny
Graham's nursery is finally coming together- 8 months is not too late, right?


Graham's First Graham Cracker
Life is exciting


Lastly, I have no photo of my paint problem. I chose to paint our master bathroom blue, but I'm pretty sure it is too blue now that it is up and surrounded by white everything.
Anyone have any painting sympathy for me?
I think I'm going to repaint.
Anyone done that?
No, just me?
:(

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Oh sweet Jess, we've all done that! Cody and I painted the entire nursery and when we were done? We liked it for about 1 week...and then we hated it. We have repainted Cache's room and our room, too - so it's super common. Give it a few days and try to decorate around it - like all those ideas my Mom said on Sunday. If you're still not a fan in a week or so, try something new! No shame, you want to be sure you love it.

And Graham is my favorite.

Andrea said...

I think I went through three different colors in my kitchen and 12 pints of green before committing to the charcoal navy I have in there now. :-) Never give up, never surrender!