Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action!





We recently did a commercial for Marty. He was filming in San Diego for the day so he couldn't be there to see our star-studded performance. I think the commercial is for the Intermountain Vein Center. I was suppose to be the women who had my varicose veins removed after having a baby. (Yes, Thanks Marty) All I really did was hold Graham and walk down a stone path and then push him in the stroller. So watch for us soon! Afterwards the director put Graham on the camera dolly to take some photos for Marty. Like Father like Son! He looks so natural don't you think... well he actually looks like he is going to fall over! It was a fun morning!

2 comments:

Tayva said...

Okay, so do either you or Graham (or Marty for that matter) EVER take a bad photo?! Yeah, he's natural. (But of course. . .!) XO, Second Mom

Jewels said...

I am biting my finger because I can't get over how cute he is!! He is just like Marty, you need get him a Director's chair!