Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wet n' Wild

Disneyland, warm and sunny to start...

My sister Meg and I
(and our oh so similar sunglasses)

Yes, ponchos
(They were $6.50 each, Disneyland loves when it rains)

Babies!


Main Street

Chris, Meg, Ava, Noah and Nick on the Peir

The Santa Barbara Zoo


Look at that smile! So cute...

Patches!

Beach Boys

This is Chris's wonderful mother, Sandy. She rode the Plasma Car we gave Chris for his birthday like a 10 year old! Go Sandy!


Marty and I just got back from a fabulous trip visiting my sister Meg and her family in California. We had so much fun, but it rained and was pretty cold the whole time. It seemed like the sun would come out for just a few hours as we tried to play. We went to Disneyland (which was huge for me and my POTS), Santa Barbara (including the zoo) and the beach. It was also my brother-in-law Chris's birthday. We had a wonderful time celebrating. We gave him a Plasma Car because last year at the annual Sumsion's 4th of July swim party, he dominated the races!! It was also so fun to have Noah, Nicholas and Ava to keep Graham happy! He loves his cousins. The one very depressing thing is that I don't live closer to my sister! (yes, let me wipe my tear) Love you Meg! Thanks for such a great time!

10 comments:

Brian and Monica said...

Jess, your trip looked so much fun! I am so happy you went to Disneyland. -too bad we didn't go the same week. Meg's family is way cute. I think her boys look like brett and scott. I'm getting really sad that jill is moving far away, -now i know what it's like. and i want to eat Graham.

McGuire's said...

um, don't know how i was in monica's name. It's emily

MZ said...

I am thrilled that you are still doing so well! Afterall, if you can spend the day at Disneyland, Summer must be just around the corner! (If you know what I mean) Keep it up and don't forget to ride your bike.

MZ

hayleyrowan said...

love the pictures. looks like a fun trip. graham is so adorable. you're looking cute as always.

Jewels said...

How fun! We are taking the kids to Disneyland in the Fall - I'm so excited. And I can't get over how cute your family is, I love little grammies!

A and L said...

jess-
i'm so glad to see that you are doing so well!

you look JUST like your mom.

Kim said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love Santa Barbara and Disneyland! I can't believe Megan has 3 kids- they are so cute! I agree with Emily- the boys look like brett and scott!

Our EyreLife said...

So, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Dustin Eyre's wife, Jessie...Pixie's daughter in law. I'm sure you remember me.

I just met a good friend of yours, Adrienne White. Cute girl! Anyway, I've been following your blog and so has she, so it was fun to talk about you like we knew you. :)

Glad to see you're doing so well! Graham is just as adorable as you are! Congrats!

Meagan Marie said...

I am so glad that you had a fun trip!! You totaly desirve it! I have to say that my favorite of the pics is the close up of Gram! Is he is fathers son or what!! And I love the one of all of you, so adorable!!

Unknown said...

Hey Jess I am glad i found you on this blog. Your little boy looks so cute.