Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's a ...




GIRL!!!!

It is true! I could not be more excited!
Yesterday I was talking to several friends who could not believe I wasn't going to go to the fetal studio and find out the gender. By the end of the day I had been talked into it and made an appointment. I was so nervous on the way there! We got to the mall and realized we were at the wrong mall. I called and they said we could still come, but we might have to wait!
I was so happy they would still take us.

During the ultrasound the baby was moving all over the place. We could see her arms and legs kicking around and she even sucked her thumb. Heart beat, brain, stomach and kidneys all there!

Graham was so funny! We said, "Graham you are going to have a sister!" and he "...and a brother!" Nope. A little confused! Just a sister.

We are so excited! I can't wait to decorate the nursery and buy pink clothes and bows!


13 comments:

Chris and LeeAnna Marlais said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you. Girls are so much fun. I hope you're not as sick as you were last time.

Tayva said...

Oh, what a cute little peach! Girl time! XOXO

Unknown said...

SOOOO excited for you sis!!! Love you!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

congratulations!!! hope you're feeling well and that this pregnancy/postpartum period goes a little more smoothly for you :)

Jewels said...

Oh my goodness, the frilly onesies I'm going to make for you...I canNOT wait to meet her! Congrats!! Love you so much!!

McGuire's said...

I can't believe you already know!!!! That is so perfect. You are going to have so much with her! She is going to be beautiful. Are you feeling any better??

Thayerclan said...

Yay!! Congrats :)

Karly said...

Congrats! I am so excited for your cute little family! I told Ted and he said to tell Marty good work man! Haha! Hope your loving SLC, I know were missing the good old 19th ward!

Natalie said...

oh jess...i love that. it's perfect. hope you're doing ok. lots of love. xo

Karen said...

So excited for you! Hope you are feeling decent.

allegra said...

that's sooo awesome! she will be so gorgeous! girls are much too fun. congrats!

natalie todd said...

AH! Love it, love her! And of course love you. Congrats!!!!!

TrinEthan said...

yippee! how fun! sad we missed the party, we really need to get together!