Monday, October 18, 2010

Graham is 3

My little man turned three yesterday! We had a fun weekend celebrating with friends and family. We had a dino-mite party on Saturday and then yesterday was full of playing with new toys and good food to eat!

Graham is a delight to everyone around him. He has a contagious smile and personality to spare. He loves dinosaurs, trains, cars, building forts or towers and he especially loves art. He can draw such good pictures of people, with their round circular bodies, big smiles and long limbs. They make me smile. He loves reading stories and is such a smart little boy.

He is still not potty-trained, but I'm hoping that will come soon. He has a strong will and pretty much everything needs to be his idea.

I can't wait to see what this next year will bring for Graham! We love you and Happy Birthday!


3 comments:

Karen said...

He is a light to everyone he is around! So glad you share Graham with us!

mer and josh said...

Happy Birthday Graham! Sorry we missed your special day. We have a gift for you! He's just darling.

Natlee Lloyd said...

Oh my gosh Jess! He is the cutest thing!! My little Nixon (almost 2) has the same curly hair! I love it! Miss you lots, you are beautiful as ever, congrats on #2 GIRL! You inspire me:)