Thursday, September 30, 2010

Summer Swimming and Good News!





The good news is...

I've got another little baby swimming around inside!
I'm almost 14 weeks!
Due April 3, 2011

We are very excited! I've been quite sick, but hoping that the nausea and vomiting will
end soon and make the POTS (my constant companion of Tachycardia) a little more manageable!

I hope to post pictures of the house soon because I've had lots of requests!
It is looking beautiful!

Stay tuned!
(if anyone is still checking :))

Loves!

10 comments:

tara said...

congrats jess!! So happy for you! Imagine those curls on a little girl... Hope all is well!! Keep the updates coming!

Meg said...

Thanks for posting!!! I've been checking religiously :) I can't believe how old Graham looks...he is totally a kid, not a baby anymore. Perfect timing for another one.

I can't wait to see pics of the house...actually, I need to come and see it in person (and you :).

Love ya, Jess!

sumthinghappened said...

WaHOO!

Karen said...

cute pics, looking forward to pics of the next patch too. Hope you feel better soon.

Laura said...

Oh my goodness!!! I'm so excited for you! Hope things continue to go well.

Jewels said...

Love the pics of Marty swimming!....wait.

And I'm SO happy for the new little Patch. I better get on that so it's got a wee cousin to play with!

McGuire's said...

Such good news!!! Want to see a picture of your bump! I really hope you have a big bump now... and April sounds like a Perfect month to have a baby!

MaryAnne said...

Congratulations! That is great news! I'm really happy for you! I hope the sickness goes away soon . . .

Lindsey said...

Congrats Jess! So fun. Good luck and I hope you start feeling better.

Mandy said...

I have been checking...and so excited to hear your news! Congrats. I'm hoping for un-nauseated days ahead for you. xo