Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snack Time

We watched my parents dog, Max, while they were in Mexico last week. It was actually kind of fun, because Graham loved having a constant playmate. I'm in no way saying I want a dog, but I will doggy-sit when my parents travel and that means we will be seeing Max quite a bit!

Graham and Max would get on each others nerves at times... Max would still Graham's binky and Graham would smother Max with blanket, but I happened about an evening kitchen snack between the two!

Every boy should share a snack with his bud!
Don't you think?




















3 comments:

Tayva said...

Okay, that's about the cutest thing on the whole planet! And they both have such big brown eyes . . . .

Suzy said...

Oh I love him! (Graham not Max, although he is cute too!)

Karen said...

so cute!