Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love for Feet



Hope everyone feels loved after Valentine's Day! My feet sure do! I'm walking around my house this morning in my new running shoes and can't believe how great my feet feel! It is probably not right to admit this, but I've had the same running shoes for 8 years! I've been trying to workout hard lately and my feet, knees and ankles were feeling the 8 years of wear and tear! But my dearest lover gave me these beauties for V-Day! I love you Marty!! (and so do my arches!)

5 comments:

Jewels said...

Oooh, these look dreamy! I need me some new running shoes - I'm running a half marathon in June and these sound like they would be a perfect fit!

Laura said...

Pretty! Of course, I'd never need running shoes (not my favorite workout), but new shoes . . . hmm.

sumthinghappened said...

Um, wow. 8 years? I am glad Marty came through for you and got you some new running shoes :) I am very happy for you AND your feet!

Andrea said...

Asics are super duper! Guess that means I still owe you a different bday gift.... !! Yes- uhuh- that was our deal, remember? and we were waiting on YOU to go get them. :) Now I can get you something more fun!

Suzy said...

I love my Asics! I have worn out 1 1/2 pairs! And now that I live so close we can wear them out together!