Saturday, September 19, 2009

Disneyland Marathon

Just a few days before my little sister Suzy was running the Disneyland Marathon my parents bought me a plane tickets to go spend the weekend with her and our other sister Meg. Let's just say we had fun!

Graham and I just waiting for Suzy while she picks up running packet at the Disneyland Hotel!

The meal the night before the race. We have not stopped talking about how good our food was. I ate like I was running 13 miles the next day! We had hummus appetizer, Parmesan cheese bread, pasta, and dessert! I love to eat!


Watching everyone come across the finish line in their Disney attire! It was really fun!


Here she comes! Only a little further...


Go Suz Go!


She did great!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So PROUD of you Suz! Way to go!

Chelsea Anne said...

Way to go Suz!

get that woman a ipod shuffle will you!