Friday, July 31, 2009

Park City Summer



I think I forced the Patch Family into an excursion to Park City a few weeks ago while Andrea was visiting. Everyone was tired, including myself, but we wanted to have a fun night. So we drove up to Park City in Brian's Scout and had a beautiful and unobstructed view of the mountains, lakes and summer night.

We ate mexican food and then road the PC coaster. I would highly recommend the coaster over the alpine slides if you are paying the $$ anyway! Afterward we had ice cream at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (wow, that was long) and talked until it was gone. Then we drove home.

I was pleased with all the fun and I think everyone else was in the end! Thanks for coming everyone!
Love you!













































2 comments:

Karen said...

THAT looks like so much fun! I want to go too.

Andrea said...

So fun! I love you and your ideas. :)