Tuesday, July 28, 2009

London Town

(Me, Missy, Tara, Meg, Taryn, Lindsay)


These are some of my dearest friends from my semester in London. Tara (the bride) got married and invited us to her reception at La Caille. It was such a wonderful night because we were able to get caught up after 5 years! I can't believe it has been that long!

These girls are amazing! Smart, Sexy and So much Fun! It was the first time in my life that I was able to live with a bunch of girls and play!

Thanks Ladies for being my friend!

Love you!

ps. Steph we missed you!

3 comments:

kim huish said...

That is so funny. I went to elementary school with Missy in Salt Lake. How could I forget that incredible hair!

Margaret.... said...

It was so fun to see you Jess! We need a London reunion...in London...

Stephanie said...

Oh man I wish I could have been there!!! I heard it was fabulous and Tara looks gorgeous - everybody looks fabulous! Actually, it looks like we all lost the chub we gained in London.