Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rich and Randi


It's Official!

























Here are some photos from Rich and Randi's beautiful wedding! It was a wonderful day (with no rain) and we were so happy to be a part of it all. Rich and Randi are a perfect couple and I'm thrilled to have Randi as a new addition to the family.

I've got some video I need to post of Graham dancing at the reception. He was "cutting the rug" as Marty likes to say! :)

Yes, Marty is my old, yet very handsome old man! And Graham may have picked up some of Marty's dancing DNA! Watch out world!

4 comments:

natalie todd said...

Hey Jess. I got your message and I'm sorry I am such a bad phone communicator. I will call you soon because I want to tell you about my crazy life and our latest new adventure. I'm so glad you have a sister out there and that you will come visit me :) We move in August, I quit my job july 2nd, and thats about all I know.

I found out the sex of the babe on July 1st!!!!

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

Jess, you give me motivation that I can chop my hair and look gorgeous! I swear you just get prettier and prettier as time goes on! The boy is so cute!

Lyns said...

Hey! Your little family is SOOO adorable! Thanks for sending me the invite. It will be so fun to stay caught up with each other! It was great to see you the other night!

megan said...

Um you look absolutely gorgeous. Looks like a beautiful wedding. WOW what a week for you.