Sunday, June 7, 2009

PHOTO 101







These photos are from when Graham and I joined Marty on a location scout for an upcoming commercial. We were at Antelope Island on the Great Salt Lake. I had never been there before and thought it was very beautiful! I must admit it was better from the car. The bugs and sulfur were intense, especially when the sun started to set. We had a fun time and got some pictures of us along the way. Marty took all the photos, but tonight he showed me how to use some different techniques on my Photoshop. What do you think? I'm proud of my multi-talented husband for having the patience and skill to teach a beginner a few tricks. It has been a very busy Sabbath between two sharing times, Marty teaching Young Mens, visiting two families and dealing with our darling, very tired boy. We needed to unwind and have had a great evening on the sofa! I love you Marty Patch! I'm so happy you are mine!

6 comments:

Karen said...

great pictures, Graham looks so grown up and you look awesome! Come see my ceiling any time... and my yard too, I think it's 99.9%done.

christian zimbelman said...

sorry patches! i know marty could have used his lense! but i thank you very much, i have put it to good use!

sumthinghappened said...

I'm kind of lovin' Graham's comb over.

McGuire's said...

Those look great! i need to learn!

megan said...

Great shots!! those are wall worthy

allegra said...

BEAUTIFUL pics. just love 'em.

and Graham is a stud muffin. no doubt.