Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dallas

After Delaware we flew to my other brother's home in Dallas, Texas. He graduated with his Masters in Architecture and we couldn't be more proud of him. Marty, Graham and I stayed with Scott and it was so wonderful to be able to spend so much time with him because we really don't get to see him that much! (If we buy this home we are looking at in SLC we plan to fly him up and get his expertise with the remodel... so we will see him then!) We ate the most delicious food in Dallas and were able to get a quick tour of the city. We will definitely be going back again to have a more in depth stay. Thanks Scottie! We love you!


(I think my eyes might be closed in the below picture, but it is good of everyone else!)

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Congrats Scott! And I need to see this house you are thinking of purchasing.