Saturday, May 23, 2009


This is how I feel about blogging! I'm in a mess and I need to catch up! Marty is working on his talk tomorrow for the Young Mens Sacrament Meeting and I'm very relaxed on the couch. We just finished the season finalee of LOST and I'm totally upset that I have to wait until next February (2010) to see what happens! I just have to forget about it- I did it once before and I'm going to have to do it again.

Well, just to preface what is to come, we have been busy! Graham was diagnosed with a fatally strong peanut allergy, we were on a 10 day tour of the country: Philly, NYC, Wilmington, Dallas and plane stops in between. There have been serious discussion about moving to SLC, and looking at a particular home in SLC that needs a lot of work (so why are we even looking at it? I'm so tired!) Oh, yes and we get to go to a black-tie event next Saturday that I need to find a modest/ beautiful formal! (Any suggestions?)


I feel a little better. Hopefully I can get back on the wagon and quit dragging my feet! I truly do love to keep a record of the goings-on of life. Thanks for reading my vent tonight! Have a happy sabbath!

3 comments:

megan said...

Oh that picture. . . I have no doubt that you will find such the perfect dress for the black tie event, which we all want to hear more about by the way. You always look so classy. have you tried shabbyapple.com? There is a classy line they have.

sumthinghappened said...

shabbyapple.com is awesome! You will definitely find something there.

Jessica said...

Wow! Thanks guys! I think I already found one on this Shabbyapple of yours. I have never even heard of this place. Also, one of the models is a receptionist over at Itsyoga. I see her all the time. How funny!? I'm going to ask her all about it.

Thanks!