Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thank you! Thank you!

We had the most wonderful time in Delaware visiting Brett, Jill and their family! Marty and I are both in love with the East! I have so many pictures of our trip - so here are a few!

Their home is surrounded by a forest with trees 100 feet tall (I'm not sure they are 100 feet, but they are very very tall!)

Their backyard is a haven! Graham wanted to play morning and night on the swing set. This is just one of the insights I gained while on this trip that it is time to get serious about a home with a yard!

5 comments:

Jewels said...

That looks SO beautiful! Can I go visit Brett and Jill, too? I can't wait to see more pictures...

kim huish said...

I want to live there!

sumthinghappened said...

Well, it looks like your pictures turned out much better than mine did! We loved having you with us! And you were right, the trees are 100+ ft. tall. Makes for lots of fun in the Fall! Julia, you are welcome any time!

christian zimbelman said...

oh my gosh! when the first thing i saw was a picture of a house I was seriously scared, you cant do that to us! :)

natalie todd said...

Looks so gorgeous. My DC memories are coming back to me. That house reminds me of the Archibald's. Thanks for you comment :) I've been meaning to call you! This weekend I will...