Wednesday, October 29, 2008

6 Quirks

My quirky friend Natalie tagged me in this post so here it is: List 6 quirky habits that you have... tag 6 quirky friends & link the person who tagged you.

Quirk 1

I use a plastic shower chair (it was my Grandpa's) in the shower just in case I get dizzy or too tired (because of my POTS) and I find it is the best to shave my legs!


Quirk 2

I very regularly have to rewash what I put in the washer because I forget about it and find it the next day!


Quirk 3

I tickle myself at night and don't really know it. Marty finds me with my arm in the air tickling up and down. It feels so good!


Quirk 4

I could very easily eat an entire bag of Fritos by myself. I blame Fritos and El Pato Sauce for not being able to lose all my baby weight.


Quirk 5

My mouth waters and I have to clench my teeth when I kiss Graham. Especially when he is out of the bath smelling divine. He is too delicious! Hmmm!


Quirk 6

I pretty much start to panic after 10pm if we are not in bed. I like to go to bed on time because it makes it so much easier for me to fall asleep. (Something I'm not great at!)


Well there are my 6 Quirks and here are my 6 Quirky friends I tag:

Stephanie, Suzy, Megan Bluth, Jill, Karen Z, and Kim



6 comments:

Natalie said...

Love you Jess...hope you had a good turn out at your party. I would have been there if I could. Remember that sign party I had when you and my mom were the only ones who came? You're such a good friend.

I do the same thing with the laundry...and I would love to have a chair in the shower for shaving.

Karen said...

Guilty on the laundry thing too...Karen Wilson told me a great trick if it starts to stink - you know what I mean - add a cup of vinegar when you wash it again - it works great!

kim huish said...

I'm working on the quirks! Those pictures of Graham were so cute!

Andrea said...

So funny! I do the same thing with laundry all. the. time. I'll have to try Karen's tip because sometimes my towels still stink after the re-wash. :) And I think you can justify blaming Frito's... I blame baked goods wrought by my own hands. Arg.

s.niccoli said...

so i guess that means that is need to respond in my blog?

i remember you tickling your arm when we used to have sleep overs, that is too funny that you still do it!

jill said...

I am working on my quirks...but nothing I say will ever beat the fact that you tickle yourself!