Monday, July 28, 2008

One Big Cool Bib

DESCRIPTION

Try "one big cool bib"! It is a bib-apron combo that provides top to bottom coverage saving little one's clothes and Mom's precious time, not mentioning less stress and less laundry! Great for eating, arts & crafts, helping around the kitchen, special needs and gift giving. Comfortably fits children ages 1 through 5.

.

.

So Marty's friend's wife, Christina, started this company and makes these great bibs! She gave a few to me last month and I have LOVED them. They really are so great and keep Graham so clean. I don't have to change his entire outfit after every meal because the bib covers him all the way to his toes. If you know anyone who would benefit, pass this great idea a long! Check it out here.


4 comments:

Andrea said...

Send me her info!!! I wanted to make something like this for my kids because all the bibs were too short and didn't work. Hooray for her! I will buy some and post about them. Thanks for sharing, Jess!

Tayva said...

I think we need some of these at the house for Grahammy!!! Send me the link. . .Love, 2nd Mom

Jessie Eyre said...

So, you REALLY need to link yourself to (or at least VISIT) Oh! Baby Buy Products (www.babybuyproducts.com). It's a site with the coolest, most useful baby products. You'll love them if you are loving all these other products you keep posting. Just check it out...

Brooke said...

Hey Jess! Is this gal local? Would love to get her info...Thanks!