Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July... in a nut shell


I love the balloons around the 4th of July. It is always a highlight of the Holiday. Marty was saving our spot at the parade and I woke up too late to meet Andrea, Scott and Co. soooo it was just Graham and I

He was mesmerized!


So happy at such an early hour

The Parade... wasn't the cloud cover nice? I loved it!


Seven Peaks with my Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and a lot of kids and babies.
The above photo is of my Uncle Rulon and his grandkids- Abby and Quinn. My Uncle Rulon was in a plane crash last August. He is lucky to be alive, but has had to endure so much to recover. He recently had is leg amputated and was such a trooper to come with us all the Seven Peaks. Love you Ru!


The boys!


Ava, Meg and Mama Jan


Graham enjoying his Graham Cracker in the Shade!


Graham is Crawling... my life is over... I know!


Marty is the Young Men's President in our ward and he took all of these boys on a river rafting high adventure trip for three days. They had a great time and no one got hurt! Thank Heavens!

With the help of my mom and sister Suzy we are taking turns watching Ava (Meg's baby) while Megan, Chris, Noah and Nick are in Florida on vacation. To say the least, I feel like I have twins! (Andrea I DO NOT know how you do it!) They are the exact same size, that is Graham and Ava, both 18 lbs, but Ava is 14 months and Graham is 9 months. Ava is walking and Graham is crawling so I'm following one of them at all time. It has been fun! Today I was trying to fix dinner and both babies were fussy so I spread out some toys to try and entertain them for a few minutes. It seemed to be working until I heard Graham crying louder and nothing from Ava. I walked over to them and Ava had stolen Graham's pacifier right out of his mouth. She put it in hers... but backwards. It was a funny moment! I had to document...


3 comments:

Tayva said...

Love it! Fun times and great photos of everyone; especially Ava's new take on how to use a pacifier. Do you love her expression?! It's like, "what?" Love you, Second Mom

hayleyrowan said...

such cute pictures. the graham cracker picture is too funny. can't believe he's crawling. we should all go to lunch again soon.

Karen said...

such fun pictures! I would love to get more of the river trip. I see Christian in the front of the second raft.