Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Walk in the Park


My stamina has improved enough to take small, short walks around my Mom's neighborhood and through the park near my home. I can't tell you how wonderful it feels to be able to push little Graham in the stroller and breath the fresh air. I hope that I can stay strong enough to do this often. It makes me reach inside and pull that old Jessie out. My mind is saying, "Body... you have to function because inside there is a great big soul that wants to take a walk in the park!"

7 comments:

Suzy said...

I love you Jessica! You are amazing!

Tayva said...

Way to go, Jess! You are a wonderful, great big soul even when you are on the sofa; but how much more fun when you're breathing in spring! Love you, love you, Tayva

heather telford photography said...

Jess this is heather telford (hamblin)!! I am so glad i saw your cute blog and you little boy is so adorable!! I'm so sorry to hear you are sick but I am happy that you have been feeling better.. Your such a sweet and a strong girl you'll make it through this!! Your just as beautiful as ever! Lets keep in touch!! :)

Heather

megan said...

I love it!! I love ya Jessica. Don't you love the warm sun and the fresh air. I love the strong Jess she is so determined and dedicated.

Andrea said...

Oh my Mom said it best. I concur!

Jewels said...

Again - my Mom and sister are amazing, so naturally I completely agree with what they said. We love you so, so much! I'm glad you are feeling better and hope things continue to improve!

natalie todd said...

I'm so glad you get to experience those walks now... aren't walks the best. I'm sure they are really the best to you! Good for you my friend!